The Township maintains two cemeteries. The oldest one is located on State Route 350 across from Camp Kern just outside of Fort Ancient State Park. The Pioneer Cemetery offers an interesting visit of our past. Some headstones date back to the 1700s. This cemetery no longer has plots available.
The other cemetery, Turtlecreek Cemetery, is located at 2505 North State Route 48 just north of Lebanon's city limits. This cemetery was previously known as the Kirby Cemetery and does have a limited number of burial plots available.
Current Rates for the cemetery are as follows:
- Turtlecreek Residents - $250.00
- Non-Residents - $700.00
- Open and Close before 3 p.m. - $450.00
- Open and Close after 3 p.m. (including Saturday) - $600.00
- Open and Close before 3 p.m. Infant - $200.00
- Open and Close after 3 p.m. Infant (including Saturday) - $300.00
- Cremation before 3 p.m. - $250.00
- Cremation after 3 p.m. (including Saturday) - $350.00
- Disinterment/Reburial - $1,000.00
- Cost per Deed - $30.00
- Foundation (required) - $0.50 per square inch
For Rules and Regulations or any additional information please contact the Township Administration Office weekdays at (513) 932-4902.